- Hays Marketing
- England,London,City of London
- £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 14 Feb 2022
Your new company is one of the UK's leading storage retailers, with 60 sites across the UK that are looking to expand even further by the end of next year. As the company is growing at an exponential rate, the company is looking for an outstanding marketing professional to join their exciting business as part of their exciting growth journey.
Your new role
Your new company is looking for a Marketing Analyst who will be reporting directly to the Head of Marketing and you will take responsibility for managing the business intelligence across marketing and operations, translating data into easily understandable analysis and insights that in turn drive high impact business decisions.
What you'll need to succeed
* 3-5 years Business Intelligence experience or 3-5 B2B / B2C Marketing / data analyst experience within Retail / Supply Chain sector
* Confident with navigating Excel and VBA and writing SQL queries
* Marketing Automation / CRM experience (Pardot, Marketo, HubSpot, Salesforce and/or Microsoft Dynamics) a plus
* Strong interest in customer behaviour and motivations and an unmatched hunger for finding answers on what motivates and drives customers' actions and choices
What you'll get in return
* 28 days paid holiday + bank holiday
* Pension - Sick pay
* Cash benefit - Discounts
* Cycle to work
* Wellness programmes
* Lots of learning and development opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Marketing has an unrivalled database of roles across a range of sectors, including public sector, financial sector, manufacturing and professional services. We also have job opportunities in Communications, Digital Marketing, E-Commerce, Events, Campaigns and Business Development. Marketing jobs we recruit for include Marketing Director/Manager/Executive, Head of Marketing, Communications Manager/Officer, Product Manager, SEO, PPC, CRM, Marketing Assistant and Business Development Manager. Our expert consultants offer a personalised recruitment service to guide you through every stage of the recruitment process, while our career advice ensures you achieve your work ambitions.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert