Job Title: Graduate Copywriter / Digital Marketing
Salary: £18,000 to £23,000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Closing Date: 31st January
Copywriter / Marketing Role / Content Writer:
As a graduate copywriter you will be responsible for the development of marketing copy, social media posts, e-mail campaigns, creative copywriting, exhibitions, and other marketing related duties. Day-to-day you'll be reporting to the Marketing Coordinator and working alongside an experienced digital web and marketing team, who will help to develop and guide your marketing knowledge.
Responsibilities as a Copywriting, Digital Marketer:
* Create engaging business content for our B2B audience across articles, product pages, datasheets, case studies and more.
* Write and post social media content that promotes our products and brand to followers, alongside copy for targeted advertising campaigns.
* Learn and implement Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) knowledge within the copy you write (training provided).
* Respond to Google Reviews and manage the customer survey process.
* Setup email campaigns to our international audience of ~30,000 subscribers.
* Help organise on/off site professional product photography, for use within content.
* Attend and support with our company trade shows, including one to Barcelona.
* Conduct keyword ranking analysis and check for broken web links.
* Execute full audit of in-house documents and research of competitors.
* Update and provide monthly Key Performance Indicators (KPI's).
* General marketing admin.
* Learn from our experienced web-digital marketing team, with the opportunity to increase learning through appropriate training.
Skills and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in English language or marketing.
* A passion and drive for a future in digital marketing.
* Strong English skills. Must have GCSE grade B in English Language (or equivalent).
* Good to have but not essential 0 -1 year of experience within a copywriting or marketing field.
* Organisation, with the ability to carry out several tasks simultaneously.
* Self-management, oversee your own task list, and keep objectives moving forward.
* Attention to detail, spot and remove discrepancies when reviewing marketing content.
* Communication, confidently converse with different departments, suppliers, and customers.
Joining Armagard will open areas of growth to you in digital marketing. Armagard Ltd is an established, award-winning manufacturer from Birmingham promoting products worldwide.
Armagard has over 30 years of international industry experience in the design and manufacture of protective environmental enclosures for displays and IT hardware, across a range of industries from digital signage to food manufacturing. Over 100,000 Armagard enclosures protect screens and computers for businesses in 54 countries worldwide.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of, Copywriter, Content Marketer, Junior Content Executive, Marketing Copywriter, Digital Content Executive, Journalism Graduate, Writer, Content Creator, Content Publisher, Operational Content Creator, Email Marketing, Social Media Executive, B2B Copywriter, Marketing Graduate, SEO, Search Engine Optimisation Advisor, InDesign, Photoshop, Creative Article Writing, may also be considered for this role.