Interim Marketing Consultant - Web /CRO - 6 months
Hays are supporting Benenden Health care which were founded in 1905, with the purpose of people joining together to help pay for medical care for when they might need it and this remains their core purpose today. Benenden still exist for the sole benefit of their members and remain a not-for-profit society. Today, their mission is to help regular hard-working people avoid the worry and complications that waiting on the NHS can bring. They have over 850,000 members, tomorrow they aim for many more. Their vision is to be the UK's leading healthcare community, making life better for all their members and wider society by taking the strain off the NHS. This is a fully remote assignment however they are open to hybrid if individuals want to travel into their York office. They require an individual to become a key player and work on the forward thinking strategies for the business. You will be:
* Interested and up to speed with the google analytics platform, preparing for the change over.
* Work closely with our retained agency to understand the opportunities available to us to deliver channel objectives and business objectives
* Accessibility and content gaps on their website - where can improvements be made
* Analaysing their digital media channels to better understand their customers
* Deliver key website site performance metric improvements to optimise technical content delivery - across B2B and B2C
* Achieve defined KPIs for the role.