Interim Graphic Designer - 2-3 days per week - ASAP Start - Initial Contract until End of March
Your new company
You will be working with a youth employment charity in Glasgow. This role is required initially on an interim basis while they undergo a brand refresh.
Your new role
The brand refresh exercise should be completed by March 31st, 2022. they would prefer someone who is able to dedicate roughly 2-3 days a week on this project until it is completed. Ideally, the selected individual should also be available during typical workday hours (Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm) for communication with the organisation.
What you'll need to succeed
* 2 years minimum experience working in design industry - agency, freelance or in-house.
* Strong working knowledge and understanding of Adobe CC InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
* Understanding of email marketing software, specifically Mailchimp.
* Competent in the use of MS Office / Office 365 for communication.
* Experience of taking a brief from formulation to execution.
Knowledge & Understanding:
* A solid understanding of key marketing and design principles in relation to developing strong branding and brand elements.
* Demonstratable knowledge of print design such as brochures, annual reviews, flyers and ad mock-ups, and a strong understanding of print standards and quality.
* An understanding of marketing and branding in the charity or sporting sector would be beneficial, but not essential.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available. You will be offered an initial contract until the end of March 2022 working 2-3 days per week. You will be paid £16-£18 per hour depending on experience via Hays weekly timesheets.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.