Senior CRM Officer
Permanent £31,000 - £35,000, public sector benefits and perks
Hays have partnered with the University of Bradford to support them with an important role responsible for overseeing the planning, creation, delivery, and development of the University's Customer Relationship Marketing activity for prospective students across all markets to improve conversion, retention, and engagement.
You will manage and lead the CRM team to deliver high quality, data informed, personalised email and outbound telephone campaigns - evaluating and optimising campaign activity to increase conversion rates and drive continuous improvement. Responsible for the creation of engaging email content - liaising with Content & Rich Media teams to incorporate text, images and other digital media. Work with the CRM analyst and Student Insight team to provide campaign MI and data analysis to support decision making and develop strategic CRM activity.
Experience and skills required:
· Able to evidence experience of using multiple e-mail marketing platforms
· Experience of using and learning new CRM systems
· Experience of managing/organising a team and preparing long term plans
· The role will involve representing the CRM team and CRM agenda where required internally, and advises on the development of the Azorus, Salesforce and Dynamics CRM systems.
· Effective communication skills, able to build strong relationships quickly with internal and external stakeholders
· The ability to understand different target segments and create different content accordingly
Quick turnaround for interviews and appointment