Fantastic Digital Communication Assistant with leading environmental charity based in Scotland
Your new company
You will be working for a leading Scottish environmental charity, who is looking for a Digital Communications Assistant. With a vision to have a world where everyone is able to live, work and enjoy life with a low carbon impact.
Your new role
Reporting to the Digital Content Coordinator you will be responsible for Social media management, online advertising and email automation. This is an all-round positions with a focus on PPC advertising where you will aim to optimise performance to drive engagement and ROI.
You will Deliver online marketing campaigns initially pay-per-click and in future display and retargeting. You will be responsible for the organisations Google Adwords Grant delivery and collaborate with colleagues to optimise online user journeys and website optimisation
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you will have:
* Experience of managing social media across multiple platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook management and reporting tools)
* PPC experience
* Relevant experience of managing video content creation (directly or through an agency or video producer).
* Content creation experience
* Be comfortable using CRM, CMS and email automation programmes
What you'll get in return
In return for you dedications and hard work you will be rewarded with:
* Annual Salary up to £24,000
* 8% employer pension contribution
* Flexi time
* 26 days annual leave + 9 public holidays
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.