Head of Website and Ecommerce, Essex -
Our client is widely recognised as bringing exclusive and innovative designs of home products to their niche sector. Having won multiple awards recently, they’re thriving! There is no better time to join!
Due to rapid growth over the past year, they are seeking a Head of Web and Ecommerce to take an integral role in the build and management of a brand-new website! If you’re looking for an exciting project to get your teeth into, then look no further…
The main duties of this role include:
- To manage all websites across the group including both B2B and B2C
- Define a 3,6-,9- and 12-month strategy for delivering website infrastructure
- Manage a small team of SEO, and web professionals
- Work closely with external agencies and internal development teams
- Manage the website trading requirements delivering upon budget and commercial targets
- Manage all elements of website promotional activity ensuring website is refined for optimal promotional activity
- Implement a strategy for optimal product add-ons and use journey personalisation
- Work closely with internal and external teams to ensure all website infrastructure and optimisation activity is presented to benefit customer journey and conversations
- The use on enhanced analytics to monitor and measure key metrics
- Implement SEO to maximise the website development process
- Lead all front end UX development working closely with external agencies and internal design teams.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Broad digital experience including UX, CRO,SEO and Trading.
- Experience with Magento 2
- Excellent project management skills
Due to the location of their Essex based office this role is easily commutable from Basildon, Wickford, Southend-on-Sea, Colchester, Braintree, Bishop Stortford, Romford, Barking, Brentwood or Epping.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.