Business Change Lead
Reading (Office based)
Full Time - 37 hours per week, Monday - Friday
3 months contract
£650 - £700 per day via UMBRELLA
Tate are working with a long-standing and established energy provider company, to recruit for a Business Change Leader based in Reading.
As a Business Change Leader, you will be driving business change and business readiness activities in support of the delivery of transformation across the ECS/Business Energy portfolio.
· Set, own, and apply project and/ or programme methodology within the overarching Business Change Framework.
· Responsible for working in partnership to ensure all business change activities and deliverables are delivered on time.
· Establish and operate the measurement of the portfolio of transformation initiatives, to track delivery against the business strategies.
· Develop, publish, and engage the business in the use of best practice templates and terms of reference material.
· Set, maintain, and apply methodology and content for education and training activities and deliverables within the Business Change Framework.
The Ideal Candidate:
· Deep understanding of the UK Energy Supplier market.
· Practical understanding of how an Energy Supply organisation operates, including the key functions of the sector, how they interact, and the typical challenges for such organisations.
· Thorough knowledge of end to end customer processes for quotation, design and deliver across Business Energy.
· Full understanding of Business Energys commercial opportunities and competitive markets and regulatory environement.
· Understanding of the Regulatory model that drives the Sector, the resulting pressures this applies, and the necessary prioritisations that organisations need to apply, when delivering transformational change
· Understanding of the typical culture of people working in the market, and how best to engage with them to drive successful outcomes
· Understanding the customer dynamics of the sector, the challenges that this brings, as well as the opportunities that this represents for organisations to succeed
If you meet the requirements for this role and are interested in this opportunity, please apply today.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.