Product Marketing Manager, Woking -
The Company – Product Marketing Manager
We are working with a reputable homeware brand based in Woking who are looking for someone to join them during an extremely exciting period of growth. The business is well known in both the UK and internationally and take pride in their product offering. They have a start-up feel inside an already-established global organisation, which – with the absolutely brilliant people already on-board – creates an enviable culture.
The Role – Product Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a fantastic team-player who has at least 2 years new product marketing experience within a B2C environment, and is confident with competitor reporting, market analysis, and working with tangible products. This role requires you to work closely with the sales team and marketing manager to provide support in delivering new product launches within the EMEA region.
We need someone seriously commercial who prides themselves on maximising the success of the company’s product portfolio. This position also has a direct report, so although people management experience isn’t a necessity, a want to mentor a more junior team member is!
Day to day, you could be…
- Managing the product development process for end-to-end products and ensure a smooth process.
- Measuring changes in consumer behaviour to influence communication activities.
- Managing all external agencies involved in the product development process.
- Assisting the Marketing Manager in creation of launch materials for new product launches, ensuring that brand guidelines are followed.
- Managing new product budget pricing, quotes as well as recording costs whist ensuring these are within budget.
You – Product Marketing Manager
You will need…
- A minimum of 2 years solid experience in a new product development focussed role, working with tangible products and within a B2C environment.
- Experience with commercial pricing, market analysis and competitor reports.
- To be an excellent communicator, great team player, and able to use initiative.
They have a flexible approach to working, looking to do up to two days/week from home. The rest of the time, their offices are easily commutable from Bracknell, Wokingham, Basingstoke, Reading, Farnborough, Farnham, Aldershot, Guildford, Leatherhead, Maidenhead, Croydon, Slough, Epsom and wider areas of Surrey!
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.