A digitally savvy Marketing Manager, who has some B2B marketing experience, is needed to join a disruptive tech start-up based in Croydon. Expect a fantastic opportunity to build a strategic and unique launch proposition for their new global platform.
With multiple industry awards such as Most Innovative Product of the Year (Logistics UK Awards), Sunday Times Top Ten Ones to Watch and Air Business of the Year, this innovative tech platform is revolutionising the future of air cargo charters.
Working alongside the Sales Director, the Marketing Manager / Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for delivering a strategic marketing plan that targets both the customer and Airline side of their platform. Whether you are delivering marketing collateral (email marketing, website content, social media etc.); working closely with creative agencies and the sales team; preparing press releases; researching key trade events; identifying opportunities; increasing customer engagement; building relationships or keeping up to date with market trends, you will become a brand champion, passionate about bringing air cargo into the 21st century.
Being a disruptive tech platform, they are passionate about all things digital – paid social, google ads, website, SEO, LinkedIn, Twitter. You will need to bring new ideas, and not be afraid to challenge the status quo.
To qualify… You should be an ambitious Marketing Manager/ Digital Marketing Manager / Online Marketing Manager / Communications Manager/ Brand Manager / Social Media Manager / Marketing Communications Manager with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience within a similar marketing role.
- Experience of delivering of a wide range of printed and digital marketing communications and engagement activities.
- You are extremely well organised with a strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional collaboration and relationship-building skills – with the ability to develop strong working relationships across stakeholders both inside and outside.
- Ability to roll up your sleeves and get stuck into the detail. Delivering results quickly and efficiently.
- Creative skills and eye for quality design.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven Marketing Manager / Digital Marketing Manager looking to develop their career within a fast growing and friendly team. Expect an environment that is based on merit and inclusiveness, where all employees can develop their full potential!