Job Title: Head of Marketing
Location: Croydon and London - Flexible
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 per annum
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Mortgage Brain is an award-winning business whose offering provides comprehensive technology and data solutions for financial advisers, mortgage lenders, and associated business partners, covering the complete, end-to-end home ownership process.
As a non-regulated business in financial services, we are looking for an individual who has imagination and marketing flair to create attention-grabbing campaigns that are befitting for our market leading status and company personality in a B2B marketplace.
Brand and customer experience is of paramount importance and as such the Head of Marketing will be responsible for all aspects of brand tracking and customer experience measures across the business.
* Day to day management and mentoring of a marketing team of three or four
* Work with the relevant sales teams to create coherent marketing campaigns to support delivery of sales targets
* Be able to deliver appropriate marketing communications taking into consideration multiple and diverse target customers
* Manage new product launches
* Regular contact with Product Development Managers and the sales teams to ensure that product content remains relevant and up to date
* Manage the tone of supporting information provided by the Product managers taking into consideration the audience
* Creation of written pieces of work, not limited to; blogs, articles, press advertorials, award submissions, company presentations, emails and company bios as requested with the full support of colleagues
* Maintain and create product content on relevant website pages
* Support the creation and ownership of external presentations and messaging used by the sales teams at external and internal meetings
* Devise surveys using software available to provide customer insights and product information results as and when required to support both sales and product development and ultimately provide potential PR content
* Be able to interpret Google, our chosen ESP analytics, and other management information
* Report on marketing activity
* Manage all marketing and departmental budgets
* Negotiate & place digital advertising
* Lead by example and support a culture of only the best is good enough with attention to detail being key
* Ensure that all the company branding is used appropriately and correctly
The role requires experience of a B2B marketplace, marketing flair, a 'doer' rather than facilitator with an eye for detail, management experience and the drive and energy to make things happen. You must be confident in your abilities and enthused to produce the best possible output, with proven knowledge and experience in delivering successful campaigns and managing and establishing a professional team. You will be keen to demonstrate your ability to create sales oriented and customer friendly campaigns and content for all communications. Any marketing experience within the finance sector will be considered highly advantageous.
* Educated to UK graduate level or equivalent experience
* A marketing related degree or professional marketing qualification such as a CIM or IDM diploma
* A passion for all things marketing with 5 years or more experience in a B2B marketing role
* Proven experience in establishing and managing a marketing team
* Excellent creative and copy skills
* Proven experience of creating campaigns for multiple products
* Proven delivery of marketing and communications projects leading to improved and measurable results
* Attention to detail is a pre-requisite
* Demonstrable ability to communicate with impact
* Confidence with management information analysis
* Better than good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook essential
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Executive, Marketing Campaign Manager, Marketing Supervisor, B2B Marketing, Marketing Lead, Senior Marketing Coordinator, B2C Marketing, Marketing Strategy Manager, Group Marketing Coordinator, Senior Marketing Associate, Marketing Lead, Marketing Specialist may also be considered for this role