We are seeking a Marketing Officer to help deliver Scripture Union’s Communications and Marketing strategy by promoting resources, products, events, and other areas of SU’s work in an integrated cross-channel way, to a range of audiences.
For more information on the role, please download this job profile.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to manage a busy and varied workload.
- Be a self-starter.
- Have previous experience in similar communication or marketing role, with a particular focus on digital delivery.
- Have strong written, visual, and verbal communication skills.
- Have strong literacy and numeracy skills.
- Have a sound understanding and proven experience of current digital communications trends, platforms and strategies and related best practices.
If this describes you, and you are in agreement with the aims and beliefs of Scripture Union, then we would like to hear from you. To apply for this role, please download the application form.
We provide a range of benefits to reward our employees which include:
- Annual leave, above statutory leave entitlement.
- Additional 5 days to volunteer on a Scripture Union event.
- Group pension scheme, with up to 12% employer contribution.
- Life insurance (death in service).
- Permanent health insurance (PHI), which provides 75% of base salary, after six months absence.
- Employee assistance programme (EAP), Help@hand services to support your health and wellbeing and free Bible reading notes.
* The role is based at Scripture Union's offices in Milton Keynes. SU employees are currently working from home following government guidance, with the office open for tasks as required. A flexible working pattern is being trialled, offering up to three days working from home. The successful candidate for this role would be included in the trial.
** This is a full-time role but if you would like to discuss part-time options, please contact us using the details below.
To apply for this role, in the first instance please send your CV and a covering letter (by email) to our HR Officer, Adelaide Nketsia. We will contact shortlisted candidates after the closing date to ask them to complete an application form ahead of interview.
If you have any questions about this role, please contact Adelaide at the same email address (email@example.com) or call on 01908 856126.