Job Title: Marketing Executive - Digital Publication Funds Europe
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The individual fulfilling this role has broad responsibility to achieve this but must operate within the governance and operating requirements of CAMRADATA Analytical Services Ltd and the Punter Southall Group of companies to which it belongs.
Working within our Publication, Digital & Events team, the Marketing Executive role is key to delivering engagement for both our readers and our clients resulting in increased brand awareness and revenue for the business.
* Supporting on the delivery of the annual marketing plan, projects and daily marketing activities
* Supporting and organising the delivery of roundtables, webinars, events & surveys
* Supporting in developing and scheduling campaigns on behalf of Funds Europe, CAMRADATA and our clients
* Copywriting for internal and external communications, both print & digital
* Work with the editorial team for the company's social media and online
* Develop, execute and deliver marketing campaigns on behalf of clients
* Website management ensuring the content is relevant and up to date
Specific responsibilities and requirements
* Experience working in a similar role for either a publisher or events business.
* Experience with email marketing (Gatormail preferred)
* Ability to write short-form copy and proof-reading skills
* Experience with photoshop for basic edits
* Experience with HTML, CMS
* Understanding of SEO and PR
* Understanding of key online metrics (CPM, CTR, CPL)
* Understand fully the entirety of the business propositions of CAMRADATA Analytical Services Ltd;
* Understand the business operations of the organisation;
* At times participate in discussions relating to the development of the business; and
* Be aware of the potential for conflicts to emerge in the various aspects of CAMRADATA Analytical Services Ltd and Punter Southall Group. In particular, through effective governance of the business area, for which line management responsibility is held, to facilitate escalation of any identified or potential conflicts to enable an appropriate course of action and client engagement to be determined, reflected in an update of the conflicts policy.
If you intend to Apply for this role, please send a CV and a covering letter.
Candidates with experience of Digital Content Executive, Journalism Graduate, Writer, Content Creator, Digital Content Editor, Marketing Manager, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Consultant, Marketing Coordinator, Data Analyst, Commercial Analyst, Analyst, Information Analyst, Client Data Analyst may also be considered for this role.