Product Marketing Manager, Reading -
The Company – Product Marketing Manager
Our client is a small powerhouse in the data management, cloud and cyber-security space. As a software-as-a-service business, they boast a huge number of global clients and partners, who have recently secured new investment to expand into new markets.
They’re seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join their growing marketing team of 10 based in the UK, South Africa, and due to be tapping into the US.
This position will be 2 days in the office and 3 from home, with great benefits including private healthcare, pension and life assurance, and working from home allowance scheme.
The Role – Product Marketing Manager
Reporting into the Head of Product, you’ll be responsible for delivering the product marketing strategy, including:
- Writing content and managing the content calendar, with the support of copywriters. You’ll tell stories both internally and externally about existing and new products, ensuring messages are consistent and highly features and benefits.
- Create product launch timelines and oversee the successful execution.
- Manage budgets for the product launches and relevant content and materials.
- Develop product marketing strategies in terms of advertising, launch and pricing, with the support of the product development team.
- Analyse market trends and competitors.
- Create content for the website, blogs, sales documents and product videos, ensuring that technical details are articulated clearly into end user benefits.
Requirements – Product Marketing Manager
To be considered for this position, you’ll tick the following boxes:
- At least 5 years marketing experience, 3 of which needs to be in a similar product marketing focused position
- Come from a B2B background, ideally in software, technology or IT.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbally and written, able to create content and calendar manage.
- Ideally have experience of marketing with an extensively growing SME.
- Be able to work collaboratively across the product development, marketing and sales teams.
This position is a minimum of 2 days in the office per week, with 3 working remotely. The offices are based in Reading, Berkshire, best commutable from areas such as Hungerford, Basingstoke, Maidenhead, Slough, Bracknell, Newbury, Henley-on-Thames, Woking, Farnborough, Windsor, Guildford and Swindon.
Terms and Conditions
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.