An Internal Communications Executive - permanent role - 24,490.39 per annum, plus £2700.10
An Internal Communications Executive - permanent role - 24,490.39 per annum, plus £2700.10 London allowance per annum (if applicable)
We have an agile working model and the post holder will work primarily from home The world in which we work is fast paced, operationally and commercially demanding, and constantly changing. As Internal Communications Executive with you will be responsible for assisting the Internal Communications in delivering its, strategic goals by providing tactical support. This includes managing integral day to day tasks, administration, and logistics to support the rest of the team in leading the strategy. This role would be perfect for someone who wants to take the next step in their Internal Communications career and who isn't afraid to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in. If you're high energy and passionate about the role of communications, we'd love to hear from you.
As Internal Communications Executive you will be required to:
* Create content for a wide variety of channels, including: the intranet, email, Yammer, employee listening platform, events
* Responsibility for all Yammer and employee listening administration (experience of these channels is not preferred but not essential, but an appetite to learn is) when these two new engagement systems are introduced, including: account queries, managing the 'report a concern' function, ensuring that stakeholders throughout the organization have access to Peakon and use it effectively, including identifying 'hotspots' and ensuring the organization is aware that additional support is required, and keeping an action tracker to ensure we are demonstrating we are acting on feedback.
* Ensure that intranet content is regularly updated, accurate, relevant, and varied, including copywriting
* Support the Channels Executive in the creation of a Channels Dashboard which measures audience reach, hits, comments, and engagement to inform continuous improvement of the IC Channels strategy
* Proactively monitor the Internal Communications Mailbox daily and respond/forward on queries to the wider IC team where appropriate.
The successful Internal Communications Executive will be required to evidence the following:
* Experience in an Internal Communications team, ideally in a matrix organization
* Solid experience of Office 365 including Yammer, Forms, Teams, Word, and PowerPoint
* Experience of writing, creating, and editing across channels, particularly intranet, newsletters, Yammer
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with high attention to detail and good grammatical knowledge, as well as the ability to write in a variety of styles and to edit the contribution of others.
* Sound editorial judgment when sourcing and creating content
* Ability to build effective working relationships across the organisation
* Basic knowledge of Adobe Suite, particularly video editing
* Salary of £24,490.39 per annum, plus £2700.10 London allowance per annum (if applicable)
* 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Pension scheme
* Other benefits include a bespoke rewards platform and various salary sacrifice schemes such as cycle-to-work and season ticket loan as well as many high street and online retail discounts