Remote Working - with a couple of days in the Office
Offices based in Uxbridge
We have a fantastic new opportunity for a Communications Executive to join a busy communications.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Work with the Head of External Communications to source and create engaging content and communications materials for our external channels
* Manage activity calendars and project matrix to ensure the team maximises opportunities for promotion
* Source, draft and create content for engaging social media posts from around the business and assist the team with the management of social channels
* Assist with the maintenance of the group's websites and intranet
* Help manage relationships within the business and participate in wider business networks
* Assist in the delivery of internal newsletters
* Undertake projects as directed by the Head of External Communications and deliver them to a high professional standard
* Assist in the delivery of any future corporate events as required
* Perform other duties as assigned including administrative tasks such as processing invoices
Experience and Qualifications:
* Previous experience within a communications environment
* Evidence of content creation across a number of channels, including social media
* Strong communications skills, with a commitment to collaborative working, both within a team and a corporate environment
* Proactive and highly organised, with ability to work in a fast-moving environment and strong attention to detail
* Good skills with Microsoft applications essential. Experience with using InDesign and Photoshop would be an advantage
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.