Tate are currently working with The AA to recruit a number of Customer Service Advisors.
They are looking for some new team members to join their exciting SmartCare team in Melton Mowbray. Working in their contact centre, they're looking for advisors that have consumer experience, and an Interest in cars would be an added benefit.
Temp - Perm
1 day per week in Melton Mowbray office once restrictions lift
Starting salary - £18,000
Working hours Monday - Friday between 8-6 with a monthly Saturday 9-1
Customer Service Advisors are responsible for providing first point of contact resolution to customers through all access channels for all enquiries and provide professional advice and assistance relating to the delivery of the organisation's services.
You will be focused on inbound and outbound calls and use your knowledge of our products to ensure our customers needs are met. Escalating customer feedback when necessary.
· Using in-house system (Unity) and external systems (1link) to process and request authority on mechanical repairs.
· Interact electronically and verbally with technicians to identify parts and labour requirements for repairs.
· Interact electronically and verbally with customers to authorise repairs.
· Discuss with customers their technical repair needs.
· Requesting quotes from major suppliers on various mechanical parts and ensure that the correct parts are quoted for.
· Select best quotes based on delivery time, price and quality.
· Ensure parts are delivered correctly and fitted in time.
· Log any non-standard events onto the electronic exceptions management system.
· Ensure exceptions are escalated to the correct supervisor or director.
· Provide honest and accurate technical information to enable customers to make informed decisions.
· Communicate effectively with technical suppliers and customers in a nature that suits their technical knowledge.
· Ensure correct technical questions are asked to ascertain the correct information is given to customers.
· Use a range of in-house and external electronic interfaces for sales order processing.
· Use a range of external technical information databases to obtain technical work times.
· Use a range of external supplier interfaces to order parts.
Key Skill Requirements
· Excellent Customer Service Skills
· Good written and spoken communication skills
· Attention to detail
· Ability to communicate information from customers, team members and Service Centres at all levels
· Receive and deal with queries from team members, customers, and Service Centres
· Ability to prioritise workload across the team
To express and interest in this role, please apply today or contact Tate on 01582 692 543
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.