An SEO Manager is needed to join a fast-growing digital agency based just outside of Chester. If SEO and Content Marketing is like second nature to you then read on...
Experiencing exciting levels of growth, this vibrant agency specialise in providing Digital Strategy, SEO, Content Marketing, Paid Search, Paid Social Media, CRO, Affiliate Marketing and Influencer Marketing solutions to a variety of clients. This opening represents a fantastic opportunity for someone knowledgeable across the SEO and Content Marketing spectrum to step up and take a Head of SEO role.
Joining as the SEO Manager, you will have two primary responsibilities, the first will be the management and development of a team of talented SEO and Content professionals, helping them to deliver exceptional results for a range of clients across multiple sectors. The second is you will play a key role in pitching for new clients, directing the strategy the team will take over the course of the campaign.
In short, you will ensure the smooth delivery of digital marketing campaigns for a range of B2B and B2C clients. Offering guidance, support and leadership you will develop and grow a world-class team whilst playing a wider role in the Senior Management team (pitches, strategy, reporting and more).
To qualify… You should be a SEO Manager / SEO Marketing Manager / Digital Marketing Manager / Content Marketing Manager / Search Marketing Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience within SEO ideally within an agency environment.
- A strong knowledge of SEO and Content Marketing and be adept at running digital marketing campaigns for a range of B2C and B2B clients.
- Experience using industry-standard tools, such as Screaming Frog, Pagespeed Insights, Google Analytics & Google Search Console.
- Proficient with Google Sheets/Microsoft Excel.
- A desire to help the team develop and improve processes.
- Experience in managing a team.
- You are a thought leader in the fields of SEO and Content Marketing, you are active in industry conversation, and are confident to be a public face of both your department and the company via social media, events, podcasts, and other promotional/marketing channels.
In return, the SEO Manager can expect a fantastic working environment with a superb benefits package that includes: 20 days holiday + bank holidays + your birthday off, company pension scheme (post probation), free parking on site, bike 2 Work scheme, 2x company events per year, Friday finish at 4pm and as much tea & coffee as you like.