Head of Content Management, Watford -
The Opportunity – Head of Content Management
We’ve partnered exclusively with a brilliant client of ours, who have recently been building up their content division, in an already very established and sizable marketing team. Working across both B2B and B2C, with a portfolio of huge consumer brands, they’re at the forefront within their sector.
With 3 days home working per week available and exceptional benefits, you’re joining a leading organisation with masses of investment into their team.
Your Responsibilities as Head of Content Management
- Heading up a team of 5 Content professionals, building an efficient team that delivers
- Ensuring high-quality content across web, email, marketing materials and more
- Work with key stakeholders to help build the back-end structures and content
- Work closely with the design team to develop new page designs and templates
- Own the development of the content management process
- Provide regular reports for customer conversion across sites
Your Current Skills
- You will have at least 7+ years’ experience in a content heavy role
- You will be expert at righting grammatically correct and compelling content, with an eye for detail and aesthetics
- You will have both CMS and HTML knowledge
- Previous line management experience
This is a great opportunity to join a leading services provider who are at the heart of many well-known home brands.
Due to the location of their Watford based office this role is commutable from most parts of Hertfordshire, including St Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Slough, Hatfield, Welwyn Garden City, Harpenden, Amersham, Windsor, Maidenhead, High Wycombe, Rickmansworth, Luton, Aylesbury, Stevenage, Reading, Bracknell and more.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.