Your new company
Contracts Advance (CA) is a rapidly growing software application and advisory business. Working with an impressive private sector client base, they assist in finding and winning public sector contracts across all sectors and industries. Growth in the past two years alone has been 100%, and this will only continue over the coming years. This is a fantastic time to join a people first, fast paced, commercial environment!
Your new role
This is a a hands on role to drive awareness of the Contracts Advance SaaS based application, advisory services and overall brand to external (and internal) audiences through a myriad of channels, and to oversee the day-to-day marketing activities and reporting for the business.
* To ensure our New Business, Customer Success and Advisory team have the right marketing collateral (Including evolved website) to help support the selling of our products and services and to retain customers on a long-term basis.
* To create weekly, monthly and ad hoc an accurate set of reporting metrics from our Marketing and Data systems (HubSpot, Cognism) to monitor performance and from this tweak the strategy/ tactics where required
* Be responsible for the marketing budget
* To maintain consistency of the brand and across messaging platforms
* To oversee and co-ordinate all messaging going external across all channels
* To manage and support one direct report - Campaign Marketing Manager
What you'll need to succeed
* Demonstrable experience of time spent in SaaS role preferred.
* B2B digital marketing experience in both creating and delivering strategy.
* Line management experience and excellent senior stakeholder communications skills
* Excellent commercial acumen
* A thirst for success!
What you'll get in return
A brilliant range of company benefits including 25 days annual leave, health insurance and a cycle to work scheme. There is a garden onsite that regularly hosts team events and a collaborative, energetic atmosphere!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Rebecca now on 01173746336.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.