Social Media Executive to join an internationally recognised fashion brand covering campaigns within the UK.
A rare opportunity for someone to join a small, productive and nimble marketing team, working within a globally recognised brand, to cover the UK markets where they have been successfully operating for many decades.
In the role you will be responsible for researching, co-ordinating, implementing and analysing social media initiatives. You'll own the day-to-day organic social media output for the business (across Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.), including the creation of more extensive digital content including blogs and website product listings.
As such you'll need to be a highly motivated and equally enthusiastic person who prides themselves on their creatively and ability to engage and build relationships on social platforms.
What you will be doing
* Daily leadership of all social media platforms and community management, including responding to messages, comments and interacting within customers and resellers.
* Strategically devise and manage paid advertising campaigns across all social media platforms (in particular, Facebook Business Manager and Pinterest), including cost breakdowns/results.
* Plan and develop engaging and creative social content which enlightens audiences, sustains community growth, increases engagement, and generates leads.
* Own the social content calendar that maps content to coincide with seasonal days, as well as content that promotes brand-focused messages and events.
* Plan and schedule social media content for weekends and holiday periods.
* Analyse and evaluate social media/digital content and campaigns.
* Generate reports on competitor activity within social media spaces.
* Manage and upload blog and product content to WordPress managed websites.
* Help to curate and create email marketing campaigns.
* Assist the Marketing Manager with Ad-hoc tasks, answering calls and emails and assisting at national trade shows where necessary, this may include up to 4 weekends per year.
What we are looking for
The role would suit someone with at least 12 months practical experience in a Marketing or Social Media function, if you have a Degree in a Marketing related discipline that would be even better. The 12 months experience should have given you the knowledge of different social media platforms and the skills to use associated tools / identify trends. Ideally you will also have skills in content creation using Canva or a similar platform. Lastly a passion for, or experience in the fashion industry would be a bonus!
What you'll get in return
The business is financially secure with long term plans for growth and you can be part of this growth. The salary range is in the region of £20-25,000, depending on previous experience.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me now on 01522 313303.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.
I am a Senior Business Director for Hays, I help professionals develop their careers and ensure organisations are supported by top talent. My passion for this stems from building a business on the strong principles of customer service, integrity and delivery - I thrive on delivering for our clients.