Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Shrewsbury, SY2 5DE
Salary: Competitive + benefits
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 09:00 - 17:30, Mon - Fri, there's flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours.
Fast-growing, fun and dynamic agency with a strong community vibe. Passion, imagination and integrity are the values we live, thrive and work hard to.
Croud is a digital marketing agency with a unique business model, recently named Campaign's Global Performance Marketing Agency of the Year. At Croud, we pride ourselves on providing career development opportunities for all our members, with a special focus on training and developing talent at Executive (entry-level) talent.
We are looking for intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking individuals who are passionate about building a career in Digital Marketing. We have open roles in most digital channels due to growth. Channels may be Content, SEO, PPC, Paid Social Programmatic, CRO, Data Visualisation, Analytics.
The successful candidate will strive for success, be driven to learn, and will have a desire to question everything. They'll also be keen to be a part of building commercial success for clients while striving to develop and deliver excellence daily.
No prior experience in Digital Marketing is required, although awareness of / passion for the industry and relevant transferable skills are required. Graduates are also welcome to apply.
What you'll be doing?
* Support Managers, Senior Managers and Directors with delivery of client strategy to include implementation of Account Development Plans (ADPs)
* Support with client performance management, to include optimisation and innovation within the accounts
* Responsible for delivering campaign performance according to best practice guidelines and ensuring daily checks are completed, communicated and acted upon
* Responsible for client budget management
* Accountable for client implementation and overseeing client implementation, where the responsibility for delivering implementation pieces sits with the internal network
* Responsible for client reporting data working with the internal network to deliver accurate and relevant reporting, supporting the Manager with communication of summaries
* Responsible for delivering high-quality data analysis, organising support from and working with the internal network
* Responsible for the internal network administration and training delivery
* Responsible for delivering training as required and on request within the induction process or ongoing training
* Responsible for knowing and delivering against all internal processes and requirements to also include knowledge share
* Support Managers and Senior Managers with innovating new technologies, new ways of working, monitoring market trends, supporting the tech roadmap and the internal academy development
* Responsible for advocating company policy and process, supporting client retention
* Responsible for delivering case studies in the form of Test and Learn pieces on a monthly basis
* Degree level education or relevant equivalent experience
* A strong interest in Digital Marketing
* Strong written and spoken English
* A mathematical and analytical mind
* Exemplary time management skills with excellent attention to detail
* Highly organised and an ability to multitask
* Excellent presentation skills
* Excellent Microsoft Office skills which must include Excel, Word and PowerPoint
* Experience of working in teams to meet a common goal
* Customer service experience
* Previous experience or training around Marketing / Digital Marketing will be highly beneficial
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
* 25 days holiday a year
* Annual performance bonus
* Sale commission
* Recruitment referrals bonus
* Gym membership contributions
* Ride to Work scheme
* Season Ticket loan
* Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
* Free home office chair and screen
* Enhanced maternity and paternity package
* Share option scheme
* Life and income protection
* Medical cash plan
* Agile Working Policy
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV & Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Marketing Assistant, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Officer, Digital Marketing Officer, Online Marketing, Digital Marketing Assistant, Graduate Marketing, Graduate Role will also be considered for this role.