Job title: Field Marketing Specialist
Location: Crawley, Hybrid working
Salary: £32,000 - £36,000 per annum plus company car and benefits
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Signia is part of the WSA Group which was formed in 2019 through the merger of Signia (then known as Sivantos) and Widex. WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 11,000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Field Marketing Specialist to join our team on a permanent basis working Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week. Salary range £32k to £36k plus company car and highly competitive benefits package.
This is a hybrid role across the UK, with the expectation to be largely field based (minimum of 3 days a week field, 2 at home). There will be the need to visit the Signia office in Crawley at least 3 times a month.
Here at Signia we provide a comprehensive range of innovative digital hearing aids and the latest software to our customers who range from national chains to independent retail dispensers. We have brought many 'world firsts' to the hearing aid market and are frontrunners in hearing technology.
The purpose of this exciting new role is to plan, influence and implement all customer marketing activity across the private sector channel - designed to add customer value, driving and increasing sales and profitability to support the company's objectives and fiscal targets. This role requires close collaboration with all private channel Sales and Marketing functions, to support the growth of sales, market share, brand equity and customer base.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery, optimisation, and activation of all private sector customer campaigns (physical and digital), utilising integrated marketing communications to support the implementation and execution. Development of tools and assets will also form a large part of this role, which the sales and training teams will also utilise to deliver additional customer support when 'in the field'.
Our ideal candidate will have:
* CIM / higher level educational qualification in Marketing
* Experience with software such as Showpad, Salesforce and Social Media Management platforms such as Hootsuite is preferred, but not essential.
* Minimum of 2 years' experience in trade / field marketing with B2B and B2C marketing experience.
* Experience in developing compelling retail marketing activation plans both in-store and online, to create consumer demand-generation and increase product awareness.
* Ability to think critically and creatively, results driven with high level of competencies in Customer Focus, Leadership, Motivation, Inspiration, Strategic Orientation.
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a multi-functional team.
* Excellent experience with Microsoft Office and knowledge of Salesforce CRM system.
* Proactive, positive, and driven to succeed and grow with the innovative Signia brand - embodying the company brand values day-to-day.
* Annual company bonus of 10% of annual salary
* Generous pension scheme - up to 20% contributions
* 34 days holiday including bank holidays
* Buy and sell holiday scheme
* Above average Life Assurance
Applications will begin to be reviewed at the beginning of January and we will be looking to hold interviews mid to late January. Please apply without delay as we reserve the right to close this vacancy early.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Marketing & Business Development Associate, Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing, Marketing Executive, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Officer, Marketing Analyst, Marketing Specialist, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Manager, Marketing Retention, Business Support, Marketing Associate, Social Media Executive, Marketing Business Development may also be considered for this role.