Senior Marketing Executive
- Hays Marketing
- £33000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 27 Jan 2022
Your new company
Your new company is a rapidly growing business that focuses on the data insights of retail and leisure business' across the entire country. They are going through an incredibly exciting time due to their growth plans and development of the company. They are looking to broaden their team with ambitious individuals to join the already entrepreneurial team.
Your new role
As a Marketing Executive, you will be supporting a busy Sales and Marketing team in a rapidly growing business, perfect for a candidate that wants to develop a broad range of skills across PR, content, lead generation, email marketing and events. It's a really exciting time, as our client list and product ranges expand. The Marketing Executive will have the opportunity to have a direct impact on business growth during a critical time for the business.
What you'll need to succeed
* Event management and promotion (including webinars)
* Knowledge/experience in working and building relationships with the press (essential)
* Good knowledge of HubSpot or similar platform
* Experience working in an SME (desirable)
* Demonstrable experience generating leads for a sales team
* Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role
* Experience working in the retail/leisure sector very desirable
What you'll get in return
* Competitive salary - dependent on experience - up to £40,000
* A supportive team environment
* Holiday: 25 days + bank holiday
* Access to employee discount scheme
* Cycle to work scheme
* Access to well-being platform with monthly credit
* Fully stocked kitchen daily and a calendar of social activities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Marketing has an unrivalled database of roles across a range of sectors, including public sector, financial sector, manufacturing and professional services. We also have job opportunities in Communications, Digital Marketing, E-Commerce, Events, Campaigns and Business Development. Marketing jobs we recruit for include Marketing Director/Manager/Executive, Head of Marketing, Communications Manager/Officer, Product Manager, SEO, PPC, CRM, Marketing Assistant and Business Development Manager. Our expert consultants offer a personalised recruitment service to guide you through every stage of the recruitment process, while our career advice ensures you achieve your work ambitions.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert