Senior Marketing Executive - Publishing Business - West London - Permanent - £35,000 - £40,-000
Your new company
An international science and technology magazine which are the go-to site for breaking news, exclusive content and breakthroughs that change the world.
Your new role
As the Senior Marketing Executive, you will be supporting the acquisition team by creating and delivering subscription campaigns with a strong focus on customer journeys. In this hands-on role; you will assist in the creation and delivery of assets for acquisition marketing campaigns in line with the acquisition strategy and support both the CRM manager & digital marketing manager to facilitate the building of customer journeys to take users from anonymous to premium customers. The Senior Marketing Executive will also support the central marketing team with the coordination & scheduling of marketing campaigns across all business units through New Scientist internal owned channels. By assisting with the delivery and implementation of marketing plans, and effectively managing and growing our paid ancillary products, this role will contribute to achieving the teams target of increasing customer acquisition volumes, value, engagement and retention.
What you'll need to succeed
* Ideally 2-3 years experience in marketing (publishing / media background would be a bonus)
* Strong adapt for data and analysis and support the team with analysis of marketing campaigns
* Proven experience of owing and delivering campaigns from conception to execution
* Some experience of developing customer journeys
* Experience in campaign reporting & development
* Knowledge of an email service provider, ideally salesforce marketing cloud
* Experience managing and co-ordinating projects
What you'll get in return
* Salary up to £40,000
* 29 days holiday + bank holiday
* Flexible working / Hybrid working 2/3 days in the office
* Learning and development opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.