Fantastic opportunity for a strong Digital Operations Manager to join a superb agency on a fully remote basis.
Your new company
This fantastic, growing Digital Agency, which focuses on strategic consultancy, is looking to add a Digital Operations Manager to its highly skilled team. Working with some huge names in a variety of industries, from tech and financial services to the automotive industry, this is a business that really punches above its weight.
This award-winning business would be a fantastic place to grow and develop, one which supports its staff in becoming true experts in their respective fields, whilst competing on a national scale with far larger businesses. If you are seeking cutting-edge tech, remote working and an incredible, inclusive culture, then apply today.
Your new role
This is a brand new role within the business, and will be key in achieving growth plans over the next few years.The key responsibilities will be:
* Responsibility for the successful delivery of services and solutions according to customer needs, budgets, timescales and objectives.
* Managing the workloads, communications and issues of the production teams, which include internal and external development and creative teams (including interns) for your assigned projects.
* Clearly and regularly communicate the progress of your assigned projects and initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
* Identifying areas of service improvement to meet client expectations, retain existing clients and help grow the businesses turnover and profit margins.
* Prepare reports on account status that summarise and highlight overall levels of client satisfaction, issues and risks associated with the client and its projects.
* Actively investigate/identify and grow new business opportunities.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will ideally come from an agency background and be comfortable conversing in the language of that profession. Project Management, and Account Management experience is crucial, as well experience in managing relationships with key stakeholders in a variety of industries.
What you'll get in return
* £35,000-£40,000, 6 monthly salary reviews
* After a years' service access to a profit share scheme.
* Private health insurance
* Remote working
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.