Great opportunity for a Digital Marketing professional to join an excellent Ringwood based business. £20-25k.
Your new company
This superb Ringwood based business, with Global Operations yet a family feel is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join the team. This is an opportunity for a Marketing professional to join a small, talented team and work on exciting campaigns, with excellent career progression opportunities. With a fantastic company culture, a real emphasis on training and personal development and great marketing campaigns, this is a fantastic opportunity for any mid-level marketing professional.
Your new role
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the business are looking for a team player who will contribute to the development and implementation of the marketing strategy and support day-to-day activities.
* Creating content (written, graphic and video) for social media accounts, coming up with new ideas and using the latest tools to drive more interest towards our business
* Daily management of social media accounts in line with content plan
* Writing and updating marketing materials using InDesign and/or Illustrator
* Updating and reviewing company documents, sales materials and presentations
* Creating and monitoring email marketing campaigns
* Designing, maintaining and updating company website
* Providing Camps offices around the world with resources
* Working with the Marketing Manager to plan and analyse current and future marketing campaigns
* Monitoring and tracking marketing activity, including competitor analysis
What you'll need to succeed
* University degree in marketing, business or related field experience (preferable)
* Sound knowledge of marketing, sales and business processes
* Knowledge of social media and online marketing
* Understanding of and experience in PPC and Social Paid Advertising (desirable)
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret raw data and present findings in an engaging manner
* Exceptional written, reporting and verbal communication skills
* Excellent video creation skills
What you'll get in return
* Salary of £20,000-£25,000
* Company pension
* Private healthcare
* On-site parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.