Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Bradford, UK (office based)
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
A bit about us
Based in central Bradford, we are a leading manufacturer of innovative own brand, products designed to challenge the market. With over 25 years in the business, we now have four dedicated office spaces including a production office in China and support in India.
Now, we are gearing up to shake the electronic and health and beauty industries to their core with the introduction of two new brands and a multitude of different and exciting products, and that is just the beginning.
We are innovative, driven, and fearless. If you are a confident, ambitious Marketing professional who is not afraid to bend the rules, this could be the next step in your career.
If you have…
* 5 years + experience in Marketing for B2B and B2C
* Excellent communication, and time management skills
* Motivation and the ability to hit the ground running
* Experience of automated marketing software
* A good understanding of social media including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram
* Confidence writing engaging content for our target audience
* A keen eye for detail, creativity, current digital trends and market research techniques, data analysis and statistical methods
In return, we promise that no two days will be the same. This is your opportunity to shine and help us drive the brands and business forward.
A sneak peak of what your day might look like
* Identifying and writing engaging digital content, including blogs and optimised website copy.
* Uploading blog content and web copy to a variety of Content Management Systems.
* Regularly reviewing content to ensure it aligns with current digital marketing strategies and brand awareness
* Editing in-house and existing company content to ensure accuracy and quality.
* Taking charge of producing quality PR content and managing the online distribution.
* Producing engaging social media content across all platforms.
* Working with sales teams to develop compelling campaigns
* Campaign progress monitoring, & reporting on success and ROI
* Promotional Activity B2b & B2C, Guerrilla marketing, Sampling & Vlogging & licencing & affiliations to brands & stars
* Massage chairs
* Opportunity to progress
* Free on-street parking
* Central Bradford location
* 28 days holidays
* Full training and induction
* Casual Fridays, an early finish & a Friday Treat
* As much tea and coffee as you can drink!
* Company pension
Up for the challenge? Apply now and let's get your career kickstarted!
Candidates with previous experience and job titles of; Marketing Assistant, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Officer, Digital Marketing Officer, Online Marketing, Digital Marketing Advisor, Digital Marketing Consultant, Marketing Analyst, Digital Marketing Administrator, Marketing Coordinator will also be considered.