Job Title: Brand Manager
Location: Bradford (Office based)
Salary: Up to £40,000 per annum, depending on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Based in central Bradford, we are a leading manufacturer of innovative own brand, products designed to challenge the market. With over 25 years in the business, we now have four dedicated office spaces including a production office in China and support in India.
Now, we are gearing up to shake the electronic and health and beauty industries to the core with the introduction of two new brands and a multitude of different and exciting products, and that is just the beginning.
We are innovative, driven, and fearless. If you are a tenacious, driven, and organised Brand Marketing professional who oozes creativity and can hit the ground running, this could be the next step in your career.
* Determine length and timing of promotions and market promotions to various businesses including press releases
* Develop and execute online and e-mail marketing programmes
* Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media
* Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies
* Maintaining and updating information for the organisation's website
* Managing and updating information, copywriting and engaging with users on social media sites such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn
* Identifying new opportunities for brands
* Developing and maintaining communications and influencing calendar
* Heavily involved in new product development
* Develop and execute online and email marketing programmes
* Guerrilla marketing activity & strategy
* Managing press releases
* Experience with B2C and B2B social media, Google AdWords and email campaigns, and SEO/SEM
* Manage all promotional activity, retail & trade
* You must have previously worked in a PR, Public Relations, Brand Management or communication role for 4+ years.
* A strong track record of writing, designing and coordinating content across a range of channels.
* Product/category management experience.
* Evaluate marketing campaigns, look at current climate and competition.
* Be able to demonstrate a strong engaging copy-writing ability.
* Creative thinker and problem solver.
* Should be able to work within budgetary constraints to ensure an efficient and effective promotional service.
* Motivation and the ability to hit the ground running
* Strong project management and interpersonal skills
* Working within deadlines and under pressure
* Free samples of all our exciting products
* Massage chairs
* Opportunity to progress
* Free on-street parking
* Central Bradford location
* 28 days holidays
* Full training and induction
* Casual Fridays and an early finish
* As much tea and coffee as you can drink!
* Company pension
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Brand Manager, B2B Marketing, Senior Marketing Executive, Marketing Officer, Marketing Analyst, B2C Marketing, Marketing Specialist, Marketing Co-ordinator, Marketing Manager, Brand Management also be considered for this role.