Your new role
* Support in the management of the centre's digital platforms (website, social media)
* Support in the management of events
* Support in community engagement projects
* Oversee the administrative duties of the marketing budget & merchants association
* Ensure compliance with the standards, policies and procedures.
* Ensure visitors are made to feel welcome and their queries are dealt with effectively.
* General administrative duties, updating databases and spreadsheets.
* Providing general administrative support for management team
* Assist with ad-hoc tasks or projects
* Management of marketing materials and equipment
What you'll need to succeed
* Marketing experience - internship would be acceptable
* CIM qualification or working towards desirable not essential
* Good knowledge of Microsoft and Google packages
* Experience of administration, report writing, data input
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with good attention to detail
* Experience in social media platforms and management
What you'll get in return
* Private health cover
* Pension scheme
* Discounts in the shopping centre
* Charity days
* Cycle to work scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.