Your new company
You will be working with a national accountancy firm that is a member of one of the top 10 accounting networks in the world. They operate across the global and have local experts in over 140 countries to provide specialist services across a range of industry sectors.
This Marketing Manager role is aligned with the firms non-profit sector, which is market-leading and provides essential advisory services to a range of charities across the UK - ensuring good governance and best practices to organisations that have a hugely positive impact to society.
Your new role
You will be responsible for leading the marketing activities of the firm's renowned Social Enterprise & non-profit sector and ensure their success across the full marketing spectrum, from inception to delivery and beyond. Reporting to the National Director of Brand, Marketing and Comms, you will engage with senior stakeholders across the practice area to deliver on strategic goals to build relationships and increase recognition within the market. .
This Marketing Manager role is a permanent position based in London, with hybrid working options available. It has become available due to an internal promotion within the team. You will have line management responsibilities for two Executives, and the support of internal teams across a range of marketing channels - including social media, website, PR, and design.
What you'll need to succeed
* Previous line management experience & a desire to nurture and grow talent is essential
* Broad experience as a Marketing Manager across a range of channels within Prof Services
* Exposure to working with non-profits, or a passion for learning about them
* Strong project management skills
* Be a pro-active, dynamic, and self-sufficient individual
* Degree/CIM qualifications are preferable
* Confident organising and running online & offline events would be advantageous
What you'll get in return
You will get a fantastic opportunity to work in an organisation the places the upmost value on its people and its 'open door' policy - this includes a great work/life balance and wellbeing initiatives, fantastic Learning & Development opportunities, and a collaborative team culture.
* Up to £50,000 for the right candidate
* 35 hours per week
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays & extra 1 or 2 days over Christmas (discretionary)
* You can buy/sell up to 5 days holiday per year.
* A car cash allowance of up to £3,500
* Bonus payable July - discretionary
* Promotions and pay increases are dealt with in April and October windows
* Automatic enrolment into the group's personal pension scheme with up to 5% contribution
* Private medical insurance
* Life Assurance cover of 4x your base salary
* Income Protection scheme
* An annual season ticket loan
* Further access to a flexible benefits platform
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.