Exciting Marketing Manager Opportunity for a Luxury Jewellery Brand!
Your new company
Your company is a leading British luxury jewellery business that is enjoying an excellent online growth. Whilst the company have their own flagship stores, their ecommerce platform is also growing and is looking for an outstanding professional to join their company to drive brand awareness and develop a 360-marketing plan for the business
Your new role
You will be coming into the company as the marketing manager to drive brand awareness and develop a 360-marketing plan for the business. You will be developing and managing the marketing strategy to build brand awareness and increase sales across all marketing channels in the UK, US and Middle East.
Some of your responsibilities would be as follows:
* Using insight and data-driven campaign ideas drive brand marketing initiatives from concept through to execution. Working closely with our in-house Creative team to develop strong campaigns, engaging content and balancing their use across new and existing marketing channels.
* Plan, create and own the seasonal brand marketing calendar ensuring that dates are aligned with launches and all activity across the marketing channels is of consistently high quality and driving engagement with new and existing customers
* Work closely with the Commercial team to understand the seasonal priorities and the balance of spend across the paid channels and to broaden the current activity.
* Measure the success of campaigns and activity based on engagement and commercial metrics. Continually test creative and audience to develop winning campaigns
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role, you must have the following:
* Ideally 4 years' experience in a luxury/premium fashion or cosmetics or accessories brand
* Strong understanding of marketing KPIs and is able to interpret this data in order to making brand decisions
* Has a developed eye for on-brand content and assets, understands the importance of brand positioning as well as commercial success
* A track record in developing and creating clever campaigns both offline and online to boost brand awareness
* Experience in partnership/collaboration marketing
What you'll get in return
If successful in this role, you will receive the following:
* Competitive base salary between £45k - £55k dependent on experience
* Flexible working structure
* Luxury jewellery allowance from the company
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* The opportunity to work for a fast-growing company within the luxury jewellery space
* While working with the company, a lot of learning and development opportunities to progress your career
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.