Exciting Digital Marketing Executive Opportunity for a Luxury Jewellery Brand!
Your new company
Your company is a leading British luxury jewellery business that is enjoying an excellent online growth. Whilst the company have their own flagship stores, their ecommerce platform is also growing and is looking for an outstanding professional to join their ecommerce team.
Your new role
You will be coming in as the digital marketing executive to manage the activity across the company's digital marketing platforms including Paid Social, Paid Search, Display, Affiliates, and emerging platforms. This person will be analytical and confidently interpret and respond to trends in data and is comfortable defining budgets and launching campaigns across the platforms. This role is ideally for a results driven individual with an analytical min who is eager to test ideas and learn new skills.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role, you must have the following:
* At least 2 years' experience in a digital marketing role for a premium consumer brand
* Experience in Paid Social, Paid Search, Display and Affiliates Channels is essential
* Experience in SEO is essential
* Experience in Google Analytics is essential
* You must be commercially minded and data driven to drive growth for a company
What you'll get in return
If successful in this role, you will receive the following:
* Competitive base salary between £35k - £42k dependent on experience
* Flexible working structure
* Luxury jewellery allowance from the company
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* The opportunity to work for a fast growing company within the luxury jewellery space
* While working with the company, a lot of learning and development opportunities to progress your career
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.