Digital Marketing Executive - UK
The Digital Marketing Executive works collaboratively to develop and implement the Digital Strategy for Tourism Australia in the UK. This position works predominantly on marketing initiatives, and spanning the scope of projects across the organisation. A major focus of this role is the development of digital solutions for marketing programs, as well as working with agencies on creative and media, content development and performance measurement, and other parts of the marketing process, including customer conversion activities.
Our Behaviours …
We think big and without borders… We have a proud history of doing innovative and ground-breaking work. And we’re not done yet.
We make each other better… We’re one team. We value diversity and listen to all opinions before aligning on the best way forward, but robust discussion makes our work stronger.
We do the right thing… We are respectful of communities, cultures, and the earth we all inhabit, and take our responsibility to care for all three seriously.
We only do work that makes a difference… There’s so much we can do, and want to do, but we focus on the things that will add the most value to our industry.
We’re obsessed with telling the Australian story… We’re passionate about Australia, her land, nature, people, and culture. And We’re proud of our role in sharing her story with the world.
With drive, motivation and energy, you will be required to:
- Increase qualified traffic to Australia.com with focus on organic growth
- Contribute to and implement the strategic direction and application of digital communications in the region
- Implement and optimise digital marketing strategies for Australia.com, partnership activity and other social media and advertising campaigns in the region
- Mange end-to-end digital campaign management including input into regional reporting requirements
- Local content management of Australia.com and external sites that integrate with TA’s marketing activities
- Support the delivery of all Tourism Australia marketing campaigns budget, to time and to strategy, including liaising with advertising agencies, maintaining global brand creative, planning and placement of media, and budget control
- Leverage partnerships through Australia.com to deliver value to site users, partners and the Industry
- Report and review the performance of Australia.com as per global standards (Adobe)
- Seek out and share new and emerging digital marketing ideas and best practice
- Collaborate with global Tourism Australia digital team in ideation and development of new features and enhancements to Australia.com
To deliver on the above, your resume will demonstrate the following:
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing or another related field
- Demonstrated experience in a similar Digital Marketing role including SEM /SEO
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Australian destination / product knowledge and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including content writing for website and digital communications
- Social Media management experience including idea generation, planning and monitoring
- Experience measuring performance of digital marketing efforts using Website Analytics (Adobe Analytics preferred)
- Experience with Content Management System (CMS)
So what are you waiting for?
Apply now by submitting your resume and also attaching a covering letter outlining why you’re the person we’re looking for. Applications close 17th January 2022.
To apply for this role you must be eligible work in the United Kingdom.