Digital Marketing Executive
£28,000 - £30,000 + Benefits
Witney - hybrid working
A leading financial services organisation based in West Oxfordshire.
Due to continued growth and investment, my client is looking for an ambitious Digital Marketing Executive to join the growing Marketing team. This role is responsible for all digital marketing lead generation activities covering both organic and paid.
* Manage end-to-end campaigns using a multi-channel, integrated approach - paid & organic
* Website management and updating so basic HTML skills
* Maximise use of available digital marketing channels using the available data & analytics to achieve core business objectives - Google Analytics etc.
* Support the PPC Manager with PPC activity inc. - campaigns, data, targeting strategy
* Manage social media ad campaigns to drive lead generation for key stakeholders
* Responsible for creating landing pages to support wider campaigns inc. A/B testing
* Create engaging and SEO content for all digital channels
* Previous experience working in a full mix Digital Marketing Executive opportunity
* Experience working in a commercial, lead generation environment - paid & organic
* Ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
* Knowledge of marketing principles and theory, particularly of marketing communications strategy, tactics and techniques.
* All around knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications including
* Experienced in copywriting, proofreading, project and time management
* Must be pro-active, possess a "can do" attitude, be creative and enthusiastic
The role would best suit a creative and ambitious Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive, PPC Executive, SEO Executive etc.