A Copywriter is needed to join a group of leading English language schools in London. Expect a varied role creating copy for web, print, video, social and beyond.
Hybrid working is available. It is expected you will attend their office, 5 minutes from Hammersmith 3 times a week.
Founded more than 80 years ago, with operations in 28 countries and over 1 million students, this leading organisation believes in the power of language education to build connections, forge opportunities, and enrich lives. They are now seeking a talented Copywriter / Content Marketing Executive to help them create compelling copy to engage and excite customers to come and learn.
Reporting to the Global Project Manager and the Marketing Manager for North & Latin America, the Copywriter will join a multilingual marketing function based across three countries (UK, Spain, and Switzerland) and will work across three brands.
The Copywriter role will involve:
- Writing English language copy for web (landing pages, homepages); social media ads, CRM/email, blogs, white papers (long-form content)
- Writing copy for print collateral including brochures, flyers and posters
- Working with the Video Producer on brand and promotional videos
- Generating ideas and straplines, producing storyboards and pitching
- Ensuring writing adheres to brand guidelines, incorporates key messaging and is appropriately pitched for B2C and B2B audiences
- Proofreading copy and content produced by the wider marketing team, and ensuring that deliverables are completed to a high standard.
To qualify... You could be a Copywriter / Content Marketing Executive / B2B Marketing Executive / Digital Marketing Exec / Online Copywriter / Social Media Executive / Web Content Manager / Marketing Exec or similar who has a CV and portfolio that can demonstrate:
- Strong writing skills, with a portfolio of work (across digital and print) which demonstrates ability to produce high-quality English language copy in different styles for multiple channels and audiences
- Flair and originality, with a strong understanding of SEO
- Intercultural awareness and understanding of how to write for international audiences who do not speak English as a first language
- Good communicator who can advocate for your ideas and enjoys working as part of a team
- Ability to work on briefs independently
- Excellent time management skills with ability to juggle multiple projects
- Able to switch easily between different tones of voice
- Impeccable grammar, spelling and attention to detail.
In return, the Copywriter can expect a gorgeous office, with endless tea and coffee, a fantastic team environment and benefits such as 4% Matched Pension, Life Assurance, Income Protection, Health cash plan, Cycle to Work Scheme, Employee discounts and much more.