Your new company
Hays are currently working in partnership with a global FTSE 250 Consultancy Firm who operate globally and have a London marketing team of 50+. A diverse forward thinking firm that promotes individuality in all aspects of the workplace.
Your new role
In your new role as a Content Executive/ Senior Content Executive you will be responsible for the development of campaign messaging, copywriting and the planning and development of content and collateral, which is timely, relevant and engaging. This includes writing for specific mediums including email journey, social, web & online reports to different target audiences. It will also support the production of other formats for content, including podcasts, videos and infographics. It is a busy role, dealing with a variety of stakeholders to deliver accordingly to the marketing plans across the global firm. The primary focus is on driving creativity across the content produced by the organisation.
What you'll need to succeed
* Experience of writing a wide range of content including long-form editorial (whitepapers, thought leadership), brand copy (email, website, blogs) to short-form social content, with an ability to produce copy to varied tones of voice and for specific objectives and goals. (1.5 years+)
* Experience writing for medium to large sized organisation working with cross functional teams.
* A good understanding of the principles of B2B and B2C marketing content disciplines
* Experience of project management with the ability to matrix manage stakeholders through collaboration Copywriting, copy editing and proofing - able to write effective and engaging copy encompassing analysis of survey data, business insight and wider industry research.
* Able to proof copy to ensure consistency with excellent attention to detail
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive an annual salary up to £38,000 (dependent on experience), and a competitive benefits package. You will also get the opportunity to work with a global established team that are leaders in their markets and have a real impact on both B2B/B2C audiences.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV and salary expectations, I will contact you if your experience is relevant.
If this role isn't quite right and you are a marketing professional from Financial Services, Professional Services or Insurance - I would be keen to speak with you regarding other/future opportunities.