Exciting Senior Brand Manager Position for a Luxury/Premium FMCG Company!
Your new company
You will be working for one of the leading luxury fmcg businesses in the world. This business has a fantastic reputation in the industry and are known for offering fantastic career progression opportunities. You will be working alongside extremely high calibre marketing and brand professionals with strong fmcg industry experience who you can learn from. The business has exciting growth and diversification plans that you will play a huge part in influencing.
Your new role
You will be coming in as the senior brand manager, who will be heading up one of the company's iconic brands! The brand is growing and looking to elevate the brand through different omnichannels and is looking for someone who thinks about the wider picture both nationally and internationally.
What you'll need to succeed
To qualify for this position, you must have the following:
* Minimum 6+ years of strong brand management experience gained in the premium/luxury goods within the FMCG sector.
* Results driven, with strong commercial orientation and a deep understanding of the marketing and sales relationship
* A demonstrable growth mindset which sees and seizes opportunities for the brand, able to adapt to the ever-changing environment
* Organised and structured, capable of dealing with several tasks and deadlines simultaneously
* Confident communicator with excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills
* Strong leadership skills and experience collaborating with multiple internal and external teams
* Passionate, creative and with drive for innovation
* Strong interest in digital, passionate about content, media and communication
* An inherent interest in the cultural landscape of the UK, with an ability to turn consumer insights into action
What you'll get in return
If successful in this role, you will receive the following:
* Competitive base salary
* Flexible working structure
* Attractive benefits package, ie. Pension, bonus etc.
* Generous holiday allowance
* Opportunity for working for a global business with operations all over the globe, with the opportunity for progression opportunities both upwards and internationally
* Exposure to senior stakeholders and drive commercial decision making from day one
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.