Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Salary: £30,000 -£40,000 D.O.E
Job type: Permanent, Full time
Clarion is a dynamic and forward-thinking IT & Telecoms Company based in W10, West London. We offer a comprehensive portfolio of cutting-edge and cost-effective products and services to a growing and diverse client base in both Private and Public Sector. We are a progressive, ambitious and friendly firm with a proven track record and a shared drive for success. We are looking to further push our sustainable credentials and are gaining increasing traction in sectors such as Education, as a result.
We are currently seeking a talented and ambitious Digital Marketing Manager to help drive engagement for our diverse range of Technology solutions as well as our environmentally-friendly, remanufactured product offering.
* Develop and execute all Digital Marketing activity
* Measure and report on performance against KPIs and deadlines in line with Business objectives
* Create, edit and proof high quality, engaging content: landing pages, emarketing material, social media posts, case studies etc
* Keep abreast of latest trends/releases and Industry news to suggest new ideas for content and marketing activity
* Create and maintain marketing calendar in line with monthly budget, encompassing organic and paid activity
* Liaise with Dept Heads to create campaigns that will drive increased engagement
* Maintain company assets such as Website and Social Profiles
* Liaise with Suppliers to adapt their white-label documents for our websites and marketing material
* Provide UI and design input
* Make sure web content is optimised to help improve Google rankings
* Spearhead paid campaigns to drive inbound traffic and enquiries
* B2B tech background including IT/ telco industry experience
* Proven track record of planning and creating high-quality, marketable content
* Good understanding of tracking and reporting tools - eg Google Analytics, Semrush
* Experience of marketing automation software and CRM
* Experience using Adobe Creative Suite preferable but not essential
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent time-management skills
* A keen interest in digital and social media trends
* Experience managing budgets, understanding of KPIs including ROI
* Basic Salary of £30-40,000 per annum - dependant on experience
* Professional Qualifications Sponsorship
* Company Pension Scheme
* Performance Related Bonus Scheme (discretionary)
* Free use of Corporate Health Club Membership
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Hours of Work:
* 5 days a week
* 40 hours per week
* Onsite or hybrid remote
* Sales Manager
* Managing Director
Please be prepared to provide examples of content, campaigns and successes you have attained and provide critique on our current content and strategy.
Due to high response, only suitable candidates will be contacted
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Advisor, Digital Marketing Consultant, Marketing Analyst, Marketing Coordinator, Head of Marketing, Brand Manager, Marketing Campaign Manager, Marketing Supervisor, B2B Marketing, Senior Marketing Coordinator, Digital Marketing, Marketing Strategy Manager, Group Marketing Manager, Marketing Specialist, Head of Marketing, Brand Manager, Marketing Campaign Manager, Marketing Supervisor, B2B Marketing, Senior Marketing Coordinator, Digital Marketing, Marketing Strategy Manager, Group Marketing Manager may also be considered for this role.