Blend Media is a leading light in delivering all types of immersive content and solutions – comprising the world’s largest premium 360 video library and the world’s first dedicated immersive technology marketplace, Blend Media already works with some of the world’s leading brands.
We are looking for a Head of Marketing who is a commercially experienced professional with hands-on expertise and an entrepreneurial approach. They have the ability to think strategically and execute effectively. This role is suitable for a self-starter who can handle pressure and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment in an exciting growth industry.
This is a great opportunity to join an innovative and exciting company that is leading the way in helping people imagine and create the worlds best AR, VR and 3D content.
The Head of Marketing will oversee the planning and execution of all commercial marketing initiatives intended to meet revenue and growth objectives, including: generating and qualifying leads, evolving the website and social channels; devising/implementing SEO and Content strategies, publicity, events, paid media, search, community, creation of marketing collateral and educational resources, brand management.
Most importantly you will be methodical, a clear communicator, and passionate about the potential of immersive technology for enterprise and society. With the ability to work on your own initiative and take ownership of agreed objectives, you will also enjoy working as part of a dedicated, caring, supportive and passionate team. You’ll want to share in the success and growth of an innovative company in its relative infancy, feel valued, and have the opportunity to learn and share, no matter how experienced you are.
- Provide strategic input on sales and marketing activities and take ownership of business-level initiatives
- Spotting new opportunities in the market
- Feedbacking internally to inform business evolution
- Reviewing competitor activity and insight into the wider market
Content strategy and creation
- Plan, write and schedule new content including social media channels, blogs, vlogs, case studies, webinars/events, website and newsletters every day/ week /month
Generate MQL and drive direct sales
- Plan, create and deliver lead generating digital marketing campaigns through paid and organic marketing channels
- Nurture leads through multi-touch marketing automation campaigns
- SEO strategy and execution including keyword research, on-page optimization and backlink outreach
- Manage the relationship with the paid agency, reviewing the performance of ads with the agency to adjust and optimise.
- Develop new campaigns, including copywriting, creative and utm link creation
- Plan, create and deliver client nurture campaigns including upsell offers, feedback and NPS initiatives and KIT newsletters and thought leadership comms.
- Find content for and write and build the monthly Blend Media email newsletter.
- Excellent communication, written and verbal abilities (copywriting)
- Social media channel management
- Paid media and Google Analytics analysis
- Marketing automation and CRM experience
- Degree in Marketing (or similar)
- 5 years in B2B/Enterprise
- Strong analytical/project management skills
- Experience in B2B marketplaces
- Competitive salary.
- Share options (Equity).
- Standard UK pension.
- 25 days, rising to 27 after the first year plus bank holidays.
We are a London based fully remote-working company. We’re committed to being inclusive and diverse. We do not discriminate. Ever.
If you are interested in joining the team send your CV and/or portfolio with a cover lettering indicating your current and/or expected remuneration to: firstname.lastname@example.org