Job Title: Digital Production Executive - Financial Publication
Location: London, Hybrid Working
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Digital Production Executive will play a transformational role in Funds Europe by exploring and implementing ways to engage audiences with our editorial content, which spans environmental investing, business operations and a plethora of other topics to do with the UK and European investment management industry.
The successful candidate may be journalist or someone from a marketing background, but whatever your experience so far, the candidate will understand how to enliven our journalism through the digital medium and have good data analysis skills.
You will have gained valuable experience in CMS, SEO and be conversant with social media and are perhaps now looking to put that knowledge into practice, helping Funds Europe increase its audience and boost website engagement.
Although the Digital Production Executive will be involved with ensuring these elements happen effectively, as a member of the business, they are also expected to help support the development of CAMRADATA more broadly.
The individual fulfilling this role must operate within the governance and operating requirements of CAMRADATA and the Punter Southall Group of companies to which it belongs. The role will include, but not be restricted to, the following:
* Using data to target and tailor content for key audiences.
* Uploading a portion of the content written by the Editorial team and exploring digital methods so this content reaches the widest audience and increases engagement with our website.
* Increasing the visual appeal of editorial content on our website and ensuring readability. This means you will need a keen eye for detail and an appreciation for lay-out. The candidate will have, or develop, the confidence to repurpose print content for digital.
* SEO treatment for content.
* Use data analysis to collaborate with your editorial colleagues to build online features, video and webinar content that are likely to increase engagement with our website and events.
* Homepage management support: The applicant will need a sharp eye for detail to help ensure the best presentation of our top items across various platforms.
* Social media: Help manage social media channels by promoting editorial content and in-house events.
* Analytics: Contribute to web analytics research in order to test and maximise all the above objectives.
Specific Responsibilities and Requirement:
* Understand the business propositions and the business operations of CAMRADATA.
* Have or commit to having a basic understanding of investments and the financial markets in which CAMRADATA operates in.
* Ensure at all times appropriate conduct internally and externally is maintained.
* Have solid communication, interpersonal and organisation skills with time management being of key importance
* Be enthusiastic and willing to take on a variety of tasks.
* Be able to use initiative and work under pressure to achieve tight deadlines.
* Be proficient in Microsoft Word and develop an understanding of other packages as required.
* Be aware of the potential for conflicts to emerge in the various aspects of CAMRADATA Analytical Services Ltd and the Punter Southall Group of companies to which it belongs.
If you intend to Apply for this role, please send a CV and a covering letter that tells us why you are interested, what you think you could bring to our business, and how that would help Funds Europe in its digital transformation.
Candidates with experience of Digital Content Executive, Journalism Graduate, Writer, Content Creator, Digital Content Editor, Marketing Manager, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Consultant, Marketing Coordinator, Data Analyst, Commercial Analyst, Analyst, Information Analyst, Client Data Analyst may also be considered for this role.