Senior Paid Social Strategist
£35p/h - £40p/h
We are seeking an experienced and talented Senior Paid Social Strategist to work for a leading social media software organisation. You will be responsible for helping and supporting the customer portfolio with long-term social strategies to meet their desired project goals and unlock all potential value through social and digital channels. You will be the strategic lead and work across the planning, operations, implementation, optimisation and reporting of large scale paid social advertising campaigns and social strategies.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to the below;
* Lead a team of social media coordinators, strategists, and analysts for daily paid campaign management which includes: managing the staffing and resourcing for campaign launches, budget management, maintenance of analytics and reporting
* Engage with customer senior leadership to uncover their organic and paid social needs,
* Provide scope of work/project and the required level of support that is aligned to these needs, and successfully present a proposal.
* Providing insights from social conversations for relevant insights and opportunities to engage.
* Scheduling staffing resources to ensure consistent coverage on accounts.
* Answering customer inquiries competently and efficiently, coordinating with internal teams when necessary.
* Reviewing and analysing paid and organic content for optimization and strategic opportunities to improve.
The ideal candidate will possess;
* Bachelor's degree and 5-7 years in the social media space or equivalent combination of experience, education, and training.
* Experience optimizing and reporting on paid social campaigns including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest. Familiarity with Pinterest and Snapchat are a plus.
* At least 3-4 years of demonstrated experience with developing data-driven paid strategies and owning campaign execution, optimization, and reporting deliverables
* Candidates ideally have former agency or big brand experience.
* Experience working with advertising platforms across the major social networks.
* Works well within highly collaborative, multidisciplinary teams with many moving parts; highly developed sense of teamwork is a necessity.
* Excellent project management and organization skills
* Outstanding oral, written, and presentation skills required.
We are seeking candidates who are innovative, creative, strategic and passionate!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.