Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Bradford (Office Based)
Salary: £25K to £30K per annum depending on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Based in central Bradford, we are a leading manufacturer of innovative own brand, products designed to challenge the market. With over 25 years in the business, we now have four dedicated office spaces including a production office in China and support in India.
Now, we are gearing up to shake both the electronic and health & beauty industries to their core with the introduction of two new brands and a multitude of different, exciting products, and that is just the beginning.
We are innovative, driven, and fearless. If you are a confident, ambitious Digital Marketing professional who is not afraid to bend the rules, this could be the next step in your career.
If you have…
* 2 years + experience in Digital Marketing
* Excellent communication, and time management skills
* Motivation and the ability to hit the ground running
* A good understanding of social media including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram
* Confidence writing engaging content for our target audience and a keen eye for detail
* Knowledge of Ecommerce channels, specifically Shopify
* A keen eye for creativity and current digital trends
In return, we promise that no two days will be the same. This is your opportunity to shine and help us drive the brands and business forward.
A sneak peak of what your day might look like
* Identifying and writing engaging digital content, including blogs and optimised website copy
* Assisting our SEO team with content and providing recommendations that benefit the company
* Uploading blog content and web copy to a variety of Content Management Systems
* Regularly reviewing content to ensure it aligns with current digital marketing strategies
* Editing in-house and existing company content to ensure accuracy and quality
* Being responsible for managing your own schedule in a time conscious manner
* Taking charge of producing quality Digital PR content and managing the online distribution
* Producing engaging social media content across all platforms
* Providing regular reports on progress and activities to the Digital Marketing Manager and Senior Management
* Free samples of all our exciting products
* Massage chairs
* Opportunity to progress
* Free on-street parking
* Central Bradford location
* 28 days holidays
* Full training and induction
* Casual Fridays and an early finish
* As much tea and coffee as you can drink!
* Company pension
Up for the challenge? Apply now and let's get your career kickstarted!
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Marketing Assistant, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Officer, Digital Marketing Officer, Online Marketing, Digital Marketing Assistant may also be considered for this role.