Role: Marketing Manager
Opportunity: Full Time
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000
Start Date: Dec 2021 / Jan 2022
Location: Within a 2-hour commute of London
WFH: 4 days WFH; 1 day in the office
Who are we?
Be a part of our digital health success story.
Medicspot is an award-winning digital health startup building a unique network of telemedicine clinics. Our technology gives GPs the ability to perform a remote examination during a live video consultation, ensuring high-quality care.
We are a fun, passionate, and experienced team, building the largest consultation, examination and testing network in the world. Medicspot is growing very quickly and we need more dynamic people to join our innovative and close-knit team.
What will the job role be?
We need an entrepreneurial marketer to lead everything ‘Medicspot’; from our one-time doctor consultations to annual memberships. You’ll drive growth for our existing services, as well as shape go-to-market strategies for new private healthcare services like annual health checks.
You will work closely with Lucas (the PR expert), Ling (the UX queen), Michael (the video guru), Rob (the SEO master), Trisha (the content specialist), and Adam (the guy writing this).
- Identify and launch new private healthcare services to serve patients nationwide
- Work with the product team to improve our membership offering and new service development
- Build on product messaging that sets new services apart from others in the market
- Survey and speak to customers to help improve our service and inform decision making
- Analyse patient usage of current services and develop buyer personas
- Lead our email marketing strategy and setup funnels using HubSpot
- Improve patient communication and automated workflows
- Analyse conversion funnels and support Ling with UX improvements
- Optimise web pages and booking widgets for conversion
- Create patient case studies and activate referrals
- Develop in-store materials to help pharmacies cross-sell our services
- Identify trends and test new, unconventional ideas
- Measure and report on the performance of campaigns
- Develop a marketing strategy that meets business objectives
- Take ownership of achieving the marketing OKRs for Medicspot
Who are we looking for?
Everyone in the team is friendly, supportive and ambitious. We’re good at what we do and we have a strong culture of transparency, trust and respect. We’re looking for someone who can roll up their sleeves, make things happen and build on the great work our team has done already.
- Always want to learn and better yourself professionally
- Be enjoyable to work with and a true team player
- Take initiative without prompting
- Have heaps of motivation and a passion for innovation
- At least 5 years’ experience in a marketing role
- An articulate writer with high attention to detail
- Exceptional organisational and project management skills
Nice to haves:
- Proficient using Google Analytics and HubSpot
- Previous startup or healthcare experience
What do we offer?
- A fast-paced and fun office environment
- An opportunity to grow and learn
- A competitive salary and benefits scheme including pension
- 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Free Medicspot doctor consultations
- Opportunities for flexible working
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing start-up, really make a difference in company trajectory, and grow professionally. If this is something you are interested in, please apply with your CV and two short paragraphs explaining why you’re applying to Medicspot and how your skills and experience meet the requirements outlined above.
Adam, CMO @ Medicspot