Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Salary: £25,000 to £28,000 per annum
Job type: Full Time - Permanent.
Motonet are a used car sales dealership looking for a vibrant, energetic and enthusiastic person to join our used car sales team based in Coventry as a Digital Marketing Executive. This is an exciting and rewarding role in a small family business in the motor trade.
The role of digital marketing executive will be responsible for the marketing of all vehicles, the processing of vehicle paperwork as well as managing the company's website, social media content, merchandising and brand awareness. This role would be ideal for an individual who has marketing and social media experience and is looking to thrive in the automotive industry.
* Marketing vehicles for sale across a range of automotive and social media platforms. This will include:
* Processing all new vehicle paperwork and preparation requirements
* Creating advert content for each car
* Manage used car stock feeds to ensure all cars are advertised online
* Ensure images are displayed online within 24 hours of arrival.
* Quality check used car stock feeds to ensure all vehicles are displayed correctly on all relevant partner websites
* Become a Product Genius and a point of contact for digital content on site.
* Onsite merchandising to ensure that all vehicles are displayed with the correct point of sale material and that the dealership is presented in line with the company standards
* Maintaining and develop the company website
* Updating the company website, developing new pages and sections as required
* Monitoring website analytics to ensure website is performing effectively, reviewing areas that are under performing.
* Developing and implementing a social media marketing plan ensuring regular creative, original, engaging, and relevant posts across all channels including paid for posts
Skills & Knowledge
* A passion for digital marketing with an up to date understanding of latest trends.
* Good verbal and written skills.
* Excellent IT Skills - proficiency with Microsoft packages as well as other relevant software
* Good organisational and time management skills
* Attention to detail
* Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads
* A problem-solving approach to work
* The ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure
Experience & Qualifications
* Degree in marketing or related field preferred
* Working in a marketing and social media role
* Working in the motor trade preferable but not essential
* Enthusiasm and interest in cars
To apply, please note:
To apply, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Please note that if you do not receive a response within 14 days of submitting your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful, we thank you for your interest.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Marketing Assistant, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Officer, Digital Marketing Officer, Online Marketing, Digital Marketing Assistant will also be considered for this role.