Job Title: Social Media Executive
Location: Harrogate, HG2 8NZ
Job Type: 35 hours pw
Are you passionate about creating content and seeing your ideas come to life?
Do you enjoy working across multiple brands using a variety of social media platforms?
Do you want to use your amazing social media skills to build brand awareness and increase engagement?
If so we have a fantastic opportunity to join the team
About the role:
We're looking for a passionate Social Media Executive with a can-do attitude, a willingness to learn and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. Someone with a creative mind is essential in this role. You will be responsible for managing and growing the social media accounts here at the Great Yorkshire Showground, which includes Fodder, Yorkshire Event Centre, Great Yorkshire Show, Harrogate Caravan Park and Pavilions of Harrogate.
* Developing social media strategies with the aim of increasing brand awareness and customer engagement across all platforms and businesses.
* Responsibility for planning, executing and reporting on all organic social media campaigns, including social media advertising (paid social).
* Analysing the impact and effectiveness of the company's social media strategy and offering regular reports to the management team outlining any necessary changes to the overall digital marketing plan
* Creating captivating content for our organisation's social media accounts, which include writing blogs, articles, and posts. Including creating, filming, and editing ready-to-post Reels/Stories/TikToks where appropriate.
* Monitor, track, analyse and report on social media platform performance using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook/Instagram insights.
* Experience working with social media (incl. Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter & TikTok)
* Experience creating, filming and editing content.
* Personable - You love working with people and have a natural ability to handle challenges.
* Experience working with social media management programme - Sprout social
* 1+ years' experience managing organic social media marketing campaigns and paid social (including but not limited to Instagram and Facebook).
* Sound knowledge of social media scheduling, reporting and analytic tools.
* Detail-oriented, with a combination of creative and analytical skills.
* Competent writer using different tone of voice styles
Aside from getting to work in a beautiful location as part of a first-class team we also offer the below benefits to all our staff
* 12% employer contribution to pension scheme (Group Personal Pension scheme) 3% employee
* 26 days holiday (FT staff)
* Staff discount
* Subsidised private healthcare scheme
* Life assurance of x4 annual salary after 12 weeks service
* Free parking
If you like the sound of the role and want to join the Society hit APPLY or if you'd like to find out more info head over to our website to check us out!
If you're uncertain if the role is right for you people with a background (or interest) in the following have excelled in the past: Digital Marketing, Social Media Executive, Social Media Marketing, Social Media Coordinator.