Digital Content Manager - REMOTE ROLE - Both strategic and operational
18 month contract - may extend (no guarantee)
Your new company
Ever wanted to work for a Public Sector organisation that shares your goal for a more environmentally sustainable world? My client a newly formed organisation, funded by DEFRA. They have chosen to work on a fully remote basis and pride themselves on their culture and brand ambition.
My client has chosen to recruit via Hays on an exclusive basis on a variety of roles, and your CV will be presented to the client over a teams meeting to ensure your suitability for the role is discussed in full and interviews arranged swiftly unlike other processes.
Your new role
You will be working on a remote basis on both a senior strategic and operational level with the opportunity to utilise specialist agency and contractors where required for support.
You will be responsible for managing the creation of content for the organisations Online Service platform. Working closely with end users, industry partners, and contributors, the post holder will oversee the production of SEO content, videos, e-learning modules, career information, and other digital content. The post will project manage all internal and external team members in the research and development of content, including quality-assurance.
What you'll need to succeed
* Experience of managing content-rich learning products
* Experience within the agriculture and horticulture and/or training and education sectors desirable
* Experience of project management on creative projects, ideally in training and education
* Understanding of creating online content for a range of audiences, including sound and audio
* Experience of developing learning products that appeal to a variety of learning styles and support a wide range of learning outcomes, including changes in values, behaviours, skills, knowledge and attitudes
* To be highly skilled in text writing for a variety of audiences.
* Excellent editorial and research skills.
* Experience of working on sound and audio related content or projects and collections
* Some knowledge of research methodologies, interpretation, editorial and content development processes within exhibitions and digital spaces.
* Basic knowledge of digitisation, content management systems, web design and development, information architecture, usability, interactive development, and learning environments.
* Specialist knowledge of methods and emerging issues in learning. Relationships with key organisations and awareness of best practice in industry.
* Understanding of pedagogical and andragogy skills specific to online learning: ability to animate web resources by good discursive writing, interactive development and storyboarding, teaching & mediation/interpretation skills
* In-depth knowledge of formal learning including national curriculum, exam syllabi, educational practice, learning styles and outcomes, evaluation and assessment
* Management skills, including staff management, project management, budgeting, sourcing, resource management, scheduling and contract management
What you'll get in return
Networking opportunities with various organisations and partners
Further benefits to be sent via email
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email me directly.
My client is looking to move quickly on this opportunity so I highly recommend applying/ reaching out at your earliest convenience as the post may close before this 'advert end date'.
Pay is dependant on suitability for the role based on proven outcomes/stats, industry experience within agriculture and general experience/value proposition for this specific role