Content & Editorial Manager perm opportunity with the UEA in Norwich
I am proud to be working in partnership with the UEA who have an exciting opportunity for a Content & Editorial Manager to join UEA's Admissions, Recruitment and Marketing (ARM) team.
The UEA is an international, innovative and progressive University with a thriving research and student community based in the centre of Norwich.
This is a key and pivotal role where you will work at the fulcrum of UEAs content production and commissioning. They aim to serve the global community by telling powerful, engaging and authentic stories that connect their community and helps us to build the size of our target audiences, and as Managing Editor you will be at the heart of that. Working with the Head of Content and the wider content team you will oversee the delivery of high-impact content that tells our compelling stories, informs our audiences and serves to grow the reputation of UEA globally.
You will deliver an integrated content strategy that encompasses multiple channels, macro editorial planning as well as the ability to quickly react and respond to current events, digital publishing and distribution, as well as reporting metrics against which content should be measured.
Your key responsibility will be to:
* Manage the delivery of UEAs content strategy across channels and audiences
* Network internally and externally to build relationships and to build strategic alliances
* Have an eye for a story and be willing to liaise with teams and individuals across UEA to find them
* Manage relevant budgets (including freelancers, creatives and more)
* Line manage a team of content professionals
* Ensure partnership working with all areas of communications, marketing and student recruitment managers to deliver multi-channel content campaigns
* Monitor the content performance using analytics and monitoring tools, report back on performance and adjust plans accordingly.
In return the UEA are offering a competitive salary and benefits package, the opportunity to work in a vibrant campus location and stunning countryside and a hybrid way of working providing an excellent work/life balance.
This post is available immediately on a full-time, permanent basis.
For more information please contact me for an informal discussion on M: 07595968599 or click apply now with your up to date CV.