Marketing Coordinator needed for fantastic role within the Financial Services space- £28-30k.
Your new company
This rapidly expanding business, in the financial services space, are once again looking to add to their highly skilled marketing team. The business fills a niche within their market that is making them extremely successful, and with no sign of slowing down. The business has made a number of key hires over the past few months for their expert marketing team, which is a key driving force behind the growth of the business.
With a real focus on personal and professional development, and a marketing team that is highly skilled and expert, this is a great opportunity to join a growing business and progress your career in a business that serves a booming industry.
Your new role
Acting as the key point of contact between Head of Departments, Directors, and the Marketing Team, this role is key in the smooth running of campaigns. The successful candidate will be liaising with external providers and monitoring in-house projects to meet deadlines as well as supporting the development and execution of the Company's marketing strategy, ensuring branding is applied consistently across all channels and marketing materials.
* Build relations with each Dept to support them in their marketing activities
* Ensure briefs for work are correctly documented and agreed.
* Publish and keep up to date a programme of activities and keep all internal customers informed of the status of their marketing projects.
* Briefing and working with external marketing, web and design agencies
* Pro-active planning and co-ordination of the Marketing projects to meet business needs
* Managing and monitoring all project deliverables through the project lifecycle including updating quotes, booking resources internally and externally
* Take responsibility for the quality of deliverables, proof reading and presentation.
* To identify and implement changes to reduce risk of error and improve efficiency.
* Outlining work procedures, and event plans for each project.
* Keeping an eye on the pipeline and taking a proactive approach to forecast future demands on equipment/finances and advise/action accordingly.
What you'll need to succeed
* 3-5 years' experience in a fast paced marketing environment
* Excellent written and spoken communication in English
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Impeccable organisation and multi-tasking skills
* Creative thinker with an interest in e-commerce
* Highly IT literate with standard Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
* The ability to support on basic graphic design and social media posts and or PPC campaigns an advantage.
* Developing original copy for social media platforms, websites and printed advertising materials
What you'll get in return
* £28,000-£30,000 first year annual salary
* Company Pension
* Continued learning and development
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.