A Senior Content Manager / Content Editor, who enjoys both a strategic and ‘hands-on’ role, is needed to join an award-winning communications agency in London. Are you an experienced Content Editor skilled in your craft, are you meticulous in your work and strategic in your thinking? If you can create new titles, improve existing ones, and craft compelling campaigns, then this is the role you have been looking for.
With over 56 years in the communications industry, and clients spanning many industry sectors around the world, this award-winning agency are renowned for combining expertise and creativity that explores all elements of the communication mix to create content that works. They are now seeking a Senior Content Manager / Content Editor to find creative ways to build content that will live and breathe across the full range of internal channels – video, digital, social, print, and face-to-face.
The Senior Content Manager / Content Editor will help to look after some fascinating, high profile and complex clients and will connect with diverse audience groups – from frontline employees to C-suite executives. Utilising your creative and analytical thinking you will craft content strategies, curate, produce, and publish content while collaborating with the team (writers, graphic designers, photographers, and videographers) to produce stunning work that makes you and your colleagues proud.
This role is hybrid / flexible working, it is expected that you will attend the office in London on occasion. For the right candidate a 4-day week would be considered.
To qualify… You should be a Senior Content Editor / Content Manager / Content Creator / Content Writer / Copywriter / Content Marketing Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Agency experience or similar. Ideally, you also understand the nuances and speciality of internal communications.
- Experience working with complex clients across a range of sectors, including professional and business services.
- Knowledge of how to produce a content strategy, deliver messages meaningfully and consistently, and measure the impact of your work.
- You know how to identify and target niche audiences. And you can confidently question clients and constructively challenge their briefs.
- Outstanding content writing, editing and proofing skills.
In return the Senior Content Manager / Content Editor can expect a competitive salary, flexible working options, annual bonus, pension and the opportunity to join a tight-knit team who are passionate about the services they offer.